Scenery and puppets …
Objective: To design and create a background for a Scene 1 of your story and sprites that perfom in the Scene 1. To think in more detail processes and sequences of events in the Scene 1.
- evaluation of the last lesson and feedback
- differences in scenes and sprites
2. Close analysis and deep thinking about Scene 1
- The computer must be precisely told/communicated what, when and how to carry out.
3. Practical exercises with/without a computer
- ASSIGNMENT 1 - Create backgrounds in Scratch for the Scene 1 (and if you can also for Scene 2).
- ASSIGNMENT 2 - Concentrate your mind, think about your story and tell what will be happened in the Scene 1 of your story.
- ASSIGNMENT 3 – Narrate in details a storyboard for the Scene 1 on a back side of the worksheet.
- ASSIGNMENT 4 - Complete data into a timeline table: a list of sprites and how their activities proceed in a time.
Material to download:
- Worksheet Creating your own story – Scene 1