Story is keeping at …
Objective: Pupils follow-up their first scene by changing a background (scenery) for the second scene of the story. They program a process for the second scene in accordance with a scenario of their storytelling.
- sending message and receiving responses
- programming particular processes (functions/procedures) based on receiving messages
2. Changes of scenery and background
- differences in commands of “send a message” and “send a message and wait”
- A message “to change scenery” is sent by a last performer (sprite) or a background when is over the last action for “send a message and wait”
3. Practical exercise on/without a computer
- TASK 1: to link the first scenery and to continue using “send a message” for example “scena 2”
- TASK 2: in accordance with the scenario for the second scene to program actions of its sprites. The sprites will respond to receiving a message “scena 2”. It is possible to include another messages and to program other parts of story
Materials for download:
- A card of fundamental procedures Červená karkulka – programujeme III
- Example story Little Red Riding Hood: _pribehKarkulka03.sb
The interactive elemnet: Little Red Riding Hood is picking flowers in the forest. The flowers are placed on random positions, Little Red Riding Hood is picking flowers to make a bouquet. Little Red Riding Hood follows a mouse’s position a then flowers follow a Little Red Riding Hood’s position.