… Over oat , over a green meadow
Objective: To learn how to set the default values of sprite, able to navigate in a scene using coordinates x, y. Understand the significance of default.
1. To revise:
- positioning in a scene
- default settings for each sprite or “Once upon a time there was, in a land far far away …“
- position, looks, hide, show, be visible
- script analysis of the used song in a scene, sending message
2. Scripts for the sprite “dog”
- default settings
- jump over oat, cutting a caper over a meadow
3. Practical exercises on/without using a computer or without
- ASSIGNMENT 1 – A dog jumps and hops over the oat and cuts a caper over a meadow
- ASSIGNMENT 2 – Write and design your own story within the team !
Material to download:
- Jumping and hopping dog – 3 (today’s solutions)
- Manual step by step how to animate the dog